Monday, July 6, 2015

Well... this is it!

Hey everyone!

I've had an incredible week. We finally got to meet up with the people we have been working with and I got to say goodbye. We also found a new investigator, and it was our most successful week of the transfer I would say. It was really balanced, I even got to go do service out in the country for a member, the real Romanian experience. And I have been going forward with a positive mindset, and I really have been happy. Sunday was great too.

Also, I heard the incredible news that A in Sibiu got baptized on Saturday. This is the first time that any of my investigators have gotten baptized, even after I left the area, and the first baptism in Sibiu in two and a half years. This mission is so great, and it is moving forward. 

I just have a few more meetings and I will be on the flight home!

Thanks for supporting me this whole time. It has been quite the journey.

Elder Lybbert

No comments:

Post a Comment