Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Intai mai (First of May)

Hello everyone!

It was a good week, though we are still struggling to get our investigators to meet with us. We weren't able to meet with V and he didn't come to church either, but he called me back Sunday night and we will be meeting him this week. He has great potential if he will make himself able to meet with us. He still reads from the Book of Mormon every night, and is excited to share with us the things he learned.

Zone Conference on Monday was great, and I feel a desire to be better, like after every zone conference. This is the perfect opportunity for me to be at my best, and I don't want to slow down. Even when it comes to learning the language. I am very comfortable in Romanian now, but I still have time to improve. I really get a good chance to use a knowledge of the language translating at church. It can be challenging, depending on the speaker, but it is fun. I speak into a microphone and we always have 10-15 people on headsets. Most of them are not native english speakers, from everywhere from Korea to Samoa, so I have to remember to speak clearly and simply as well.

I went on exchange with Elder B this week, and we had a really busy day. We met with three people, but we weren't very geographically organized and had to keep travelling all across the city. It was a lot of fun though. Elder B is a great district leader, and is perfect for Panduri right now.

Thanks for reading! 

Elder Lybbert

No comments:

Post a Comment