We had a great week. And Elder M is awesome. We are having a lot of fun, and working hard.
I
also had a great exchange with Elder B this week. It was great to
see him again for the day. We got out and ended up traveling to three
different corners of Galati. We really got around.
We
have also been very busy working with the branch. There is a lot to do.
I am learning a lot. Pioneering the church is very hard, and there are a
lot of bumps in the road, but it will be so worth it someday. I never
could have anticipated the things I am learning to do on my mission.
I
don't really have much else to say. We did a lot of advertising for
English classes this week. We've kept busy.
Thanks for reading!
Elder Lybbert
No comments:
Post a Comment