Bună Ziua!
It's been raining a lot
this week. But it has been good. I am starting to make memories in this
city and the more of those I get the more I will love Braşov.
We were able to go with the sisters to go teach the 4 boys
again this week, and it was a good experience. We had planned to share
the lesson, with us teaching about prophets and the sisters teaching the
word of wisdom. Only 2 of the boys were there, but we started the
lesson with those two. But as we taught about prophets, the sisters ended up having their own lesson
with the recently baptized grandma. So we ended up having two
independent lessons happening in the same room at the same time! But it
was great.
We also had exchanges with the zone leaders this week. I
finally got some official district leader training from Elder C,
after I feel I have figured most things out the hard way already. But it
was good, and I enjoy the opportunity to serve now. I really want to
help this district, and this branch. We have some great members,
especially in the case of our branch mission leader. He is
incredible! So on top of things, and he helps me out so much, when I
brought up the idea of bringing members to help with the spiritual
thought after English, he went and started assigning members and
organizing the whole thing!
Then on Saturday I had a good experience. The weather was terrible, and we
went out contacting for a while, but I really wasn't into it. After one awkward
contact in which neither of us could hear each other because of the wind
and traffic, I just didn't have the mental energy to talk to people. We
took a short break, then looped around towards home, but the streets were
pretty bare and no one who was outside wanted to talk to us. But I
really wanted to have a conversation with someone, to make the session
worth it. So when we were almost home, we took an extra loop around
centru for 10 minutes, and that is when Elder B contacted someone
and we got a potential investigator! It always seems to happen like
that. And then, once we were home, we set up a lesson with former
investigator! I think things are starting to look up.
Thank you as always for reading!
Elder Lybbert
No comments:
Post a Comment